Guidance Services are organized services and activities in the school which help students to:
* evaluate and appreciate their abilities, achievements, aptitudes, interests, needs and values
* make adjustments to school situations, peers and teachers
* plan for the future with career and post-secondary resources
* think through their personal problems and make appropriate choices
* recognize and choose healthy relationships in all areas of their lives
* learn to express their own values and opinions clearly and to listen effectively
As part of Little Flower's registration process, prospective students and their parents are asked to complete a Student Profile.