Steps to Enroll at Little Flower
1. Complete an Application for Admission
Download application or call Maureen Kerr, Director of Admissions, at 215-455-6900 ext.162
to have application mailed.
2. Provide a copy of the final 7th grade report card.
3. Little Flower Admissions Board will review within ten days of receipt of application and report card
4. Little Flower will send an acceptance letter by mail.
5. The prospective student and family should complete registration and send to Little Flower along with
the required fee.
o $100 if registering by December 1, 2016
o $125 if registering after December 1, 2016
o All students registered by December 1, 2016 will be entered in the Tuition Lottery Drawing for a $4000 tuition grant ($1000 per year)
6. Little Flower will notify family when registration and fee is received.
Apply for Tuition Assistance at Smart Aid
Applications may be submitted after November 1, 2016 for the 2017-2018 school year
$25.00 fee payable by credit/debit card
Must submit 2015 1040 or proof of income
Information on other tuition assistance programs is available on our website. An information session on tuition assistance will be part of our Open House on Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 6:00 to 8:00pm and Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:00 to 3:00pm.
We will be offering two Smart Aid Tuition Assistance Application Help Nights. Parents are welcome to come to LF for help in completing the tuition assistance applications.
© 2006 GradeConnect, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by iSchoolSite